- Q: What information do I need to place an order?
A: Before placing an order, you will need the following information:
- Correct delivery address
- Customer contact information
- Date and time requested for delivery
- Concrete mix design (Contact dispatch for assistance if needed)
- Quantity of concrete needed
Q: How much concrete should I order for my project?
A: Concrete is ordered by the cubic yard (which is equivalent to 27 cubic feet).
Concrete is calculated by: length x width x depth /27
A patio is 10 feet long by 10 feet wide by 4 inches deep.
10 ft x 10 ft x 0.33 ft / 27 = 1.22 cubic yards
It is suggested that extra concrete is ordered to allow for variations in the
grading, compaction, and any spillage that may occur while placing the concrete.
Q: How far in advance should I place my order?
A: At least 24 hours notice is required to ensure timely delivery.
Q: Can concrete be poured in cold weather?
A: Extreme cold & extreme heat present additional challenges with concrete.
Additives can be placed into the concrete to compensate for these conditions. Use of additives may cause additional expense.
In the wintertime heated mixing water and accelerating chemicals are added to the
Q: Will cracks appear on my poured concrete?
A: As concrete cures the mixing water used in concrete evaporates from the concrete and causes the concrete to shrink. This may result in some cracks in the surface of the concrete. Proper placement and curing of the concrete can help reduce the likelihood that the concrete will crack.
Q: What type of payment do you accept?
A: We Accept:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- Cash (Exact payment is required as drivers do not carry change)
- Credit Accounts (Contact our Sales Department for more information)